Karin Evans, Co-Chair
Kathleen Talenco, Co-Chair
|Division||Faculty Member||Term Expiration|
|Liberal Arts||K. Evans||2019|
|Liberal Arts||B. Hazard||2018|
|CODFA President||R.Jarman||Standing Member|
|CODFA Webmaster||C. Koteles||Standing Member|
|CODFA Secretary||M.Shanahan||Standing Member|
|CODFA Membership Director||Standing Member|
Two-year terms beginning January.
Facilitates communication for the Faculty Senate and the Association both internally and externally. The committee will assist the President and Vice President in communicating Senate/Association positions, concerns, and Faculty achievements. All communications must be approved by the President.
- Works closely with the President, Vice President and Secretary to maintain continuity of Senate public information and documents.
- Develops public relation strategies utilizing internal and external (IEA/NEA) resources.
- Develops and maintains contacts with the press for conveying information through press releases.
- The intended audiences shall include, when appropriate, the college community: Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Classified Staff, Students, Administration, district residents.
- Develops and maintains a variety of communication methods such as email, web based strategies, newsletters, key communicators.
- Works with other Senate Committees to coordinate communication among the Association.
- Two year rotating terms.
- At least five Faculty members and is not restricted to a fixed size for this committee
- Association Secretary, Webmaster, and Faculty Advocate Newsletter Editor are members of committee.