“Welfare Notes” have been created by the Welfare Committee to ensure that all members of the Faculty Association are educated, informed, or updated in terms of welfare and grievance-related concerns as well as their rights contained within the CBA.
Please see the Welfare section of the CODFA discussion board for notes on timely topics from the Welfare Committee.
- Know Your Rights
- Weingarten Rights
- Know the Procedure
- Are You Being Written Up?
- Due Process, Just Cause and Disciplinary Action
- Student Complaints
- Arbitrary, Capricious, Discriminatory…?
- Files, Files & Files
- Definition of a Contact Hour
- Providing Input on Tenure about a Fellow Faculty Member
- Check Your Pay and Leave Information
- Teaching Load Calculation
- Office Hours During Finals Week
- Four Day Work Week