Mary Konkel, Chair
Debra Smith, Vice Chair
|Division||Faculty Member||Term Expiration|
|Library||M. Konkel, Chair||2021|
|Business & Applied Technology||M. Carlson||2022|
|Business & Applied Technology||B. Sward||2022|
|Liberal Arts||J. Paris||2022|
|Social/Behavioral Sciences||A. Musacchio||2022|
Two Year Appointments — Beginning September
From the CODFA bylaws, the Elections committee will:
- Consist of at least four full share members.
- Conduct all elections of the Association by secured ballot.
- Set the time, manner and other rules and regulations to assure that all eligible members are given the opportunity to vote.
- Election judges will be full share members provided their name is not on the ballot.
- Election Chair will obtain a copy of the official membership roster for the current term from the Association Treasurer and use that roster to create a list for use during the election process.